Despite the fact that after all it happened I’m in pretty good shape for the new project Goodie Box and for many other upcoming projects I need to pack a lot of size while keeping a good definition.
Exactly today I’m back to the good old hardcore preparation: the very first one after I broke my neck several months ago.
The goal is packing around 15 pounds of solid muscle while keeping a body fat percentage lower than 8%
I’m talking about the final result of course.
To do so I’m sharing with you my working routing and I break down my diet.
– From Monday till Saturday wake up time at 530am and I have a solid session of empty stomach cardio
– From Monday till Friday I have one heavy training session per day at the gym divided as so:
Day 1: Back and Triceps
Day 2: Chest and Biceps
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Shoulders and Traps
Day 5: Arms
– Once in a while, when I feel like I add a Saturday session where I train for Squat and Deadlift
– Monday and Thursday: stunts training
– Sunday: complete rest beside some stretching
– Every other day I train abs and calves
Without getting in details (I will on my next article on Online Personal Trainer Fitness) (UPDATE: Article ) my diet will consists in quite a lot of calories due to the high volume of the training sessions. About 4000 calories to start with: 40% carbs – 40% proteins – 20% fats divided in 5-6 meals per day with the carbs intake concentrated around the main workouts
Thanks as always for your love and: stay tuned!